Terms and Conditions
1) Bright & Early Productions, LLC reserves the right to use any image or recording for any marketing purposes.
2) If subject of work is outside San Antonio City Limits, Bright & Early Productions reserves the right to add a reasonable transportation fee.
3) Bright & Early Productions guaranties the client a professionally produced product. If the product created is not acceptable based on reasonable standards, Bright & Early Productions will refund client’s fees. Client will not be eligible to receive any part of photographs or recordings if fees have been refunded.
4) If the product is unacceptable to customer from an editing standpoint, Bright & Early Productions will re-edit the imagery a second time based on written notes provided by the client. IF this second edit is unacceptable, Bright & Early Productions will charge an hourly fee to continue refinement of the images.
5) If a legal dispute arises with regards to the business conduct or representative’s actions while contracted by Bright & Early Productions, client agrees to a privately mediated settlement.
6) Customer will provide a “show ready” property at the time arranged for the photography session. Bright & Early Productions will not be responsible for “preparing” the subject property for the photography. If photographing the property is unacceptable based on the condition of the property or it’s contents, Bright & Early Productions will charge a reasonable fee to return and photograph the property, including travel expenses.
7) Bright & Early Productions is not responsible for weather related detrimental effects of photographing the property.
8) Bright & Early Productions agrees to maintain a reasonable amount of liability insurance to protect the contents of subject property from damage caused by any representative.
9) Bright & Early Productions agrees to maintain a clean and functioning website for hosting client’s imagery. Bright & Early Productions will not be held liable for any losses or inconveniences caused by malfunctioning web-based technologies.
10) Client is granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a "hyperlink" to Bright & Early Productions’ website as long as there is no implicit or explicit derogatory, or otherwise defamatory insinuations.
11) Bright & Early Productions nor its independently contractors are responsible for damages, delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond reasonable control such as acts of God, weather, or other uncontrollable conditions that prohibit services from being rendered as promised. (Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Earthquakes, Acts of Terrorism, etc.)
12) No other terms or conditions apply unless specified in writing.
13) As a condition of Bright & Early Productions’ website Services, you agree not to use such services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions, and agree to comply with any applicable local, state, federal and international laws, government rules or requirements.
14) Bright & Early Productions may immediately terminate any account which it believes, in its sole discretion, is connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk marketing.